divas, i CANNOT stop thrifting.
Now I do have a few rules that im trying to follow:
RULE #1: For every two pieces I thrift, I have to purge one from my closet
( i know it should be one in one out but giiiirl im not doing that, my closet is kind of getting to a point where i like everything and im attached)
RULE #2: If i havent wore in in 6 months it goes in the donate/Depop pile.
Note: seasonal items dont count unless i didnt wear them that season so just because its summer doesnt mean i have to get rid of my winter coats.
Let me know if you want a thrift haul.
xoxo- a thriftoholic
diva i am a thriftaholic too! i literally love it so much, there is something so exciting about not knowing what you may find. what's your dream wishlist find?
ReplyDeletegolly, i dont knoooow, i love early 2000s clothes (shocker).
DeleteI really want to find more accessories.
(I am so bad at taking a simple outfit and elevating it)
coming to thrift tomorrow, the same problem LOL
ReplyDeleteughhh, take me with you </3
Deletethese are really good tips! I literally can't stop thrift shopping
ReplyDelete