alright divas lets lock in on the Rom-Com Reno, i need a little pick-me-up.
I figure before i can do any actual renovations; I need a blank slate. Now I won't be starting from complete blank slate scratch; I at minimum need to purge.
Let's think through the three main areas of the room
⟢Bedroom ⟢Bathroom ⟢Closet ⟢
Now step one is to clean these areas, and I will start with the least time-consuming to the most.
THE BATHROOM
Now in my bathroom, there are a few areas to focus on: the vanity/sink, the floor/toilet, and the bookshelves.
The Vanity/Sink:
⟢Clean Sink
⟢Clean Mirror
⟢Dust the Mirror
⟢Clean inside the medicine Cabinet
⟢Throw Away Trash / Get rid of expired products / Products I don't use
The Floor/ Toilet:
⟢Sweep/ Vacuum Floor
⟢Wash Floor rug (and be honest, girl, you still have the Christmas one out)
⟢Clean Toilet
The Shelves:
*Note: this is the most daunting part of my small bathroom because i dont know how to decorate them or organize them.
⟢Do ALL of my laundry
⟢Purge my Products (skin care/makeup/hair)
⟢ Go through my shoes
⟢Throw Away Trash
⟢Dust and wipe shelves
I will take some before and after videos pic if you guys comment; I'll post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment