alright divas lets lock in on the Rom-Com Reno, i need a little pick-me-up.
I figure before i can do any actual renovations; I need a blank slate. Now I won't be starting from complete blank slate scratch; I at minimum need to purge.
Let's think through the three main areas of the room
⟢Bedroom ⟢Bathroom ⟢Closet ⟢
Now step one is to clean these areas, and I will start with the least time-consuming to the most.
THE BATHROOM
Now in my bathroom, there are a few areas to focus on: the vanity/sink, the floor/toilet, and the bookshelves.
The Vanity/Sink:
⟢Clean Sink
⟢Clean Mirror
⟢Dust the Mirror
⟢Clean inside the medicine Cabinet
⟢Throw Away Trash / Get rid of expired products / Products I don't use
The Floor/ Toilet:
⟢Sweep/ Vacuum Floor
⟢Wash Floor rug (and be honest, girl, you still have the Christmas one out)
⟢Clean Toilet
The Shelves:
*Note: this is the most daunting part of my small bathroom because i dont know how to decorate them or organize them.
⟢Do ALL of my laundry
⟢Purge my Products (skin care/makeup/hair)
⟢ Go through my shoes
⟢Throw Away Trash
⟢Dust and wipe shelves
I will take some before and after videos pic if you guys comment; I'll post them.
I'm taking this post as my sign to stop procrastinating my plans to clean and redesign my room too. Please post the before and afters!! I need more motivation haha
ReplyDeleteI posted the cleaning video on my tiktok, but I only did my bathroom. I think I might do a declutter challenge; getting rid of stuff is so hard!
DeleteWould love to see a before and after hehehe I just re-decorate my room last week too and now it feels like theres more room to breathe
ReplyDeleteooooooo, show and tell time. I'm deep cleaning and then i'll worry about redecorating (i need my storage)
Delete