So I've kinda fallen off the deep end--
Life has been... unkind, to say the least, and I have been even more unkind to myself.
(I KNOW I KNOW I NEED TO STOP)
But it is what it is, and I have to take every day as a chance to make stronger choices for myself.
The other day was my birthday, and I was SO sad. I feel so disconnected from my life, my friends, my family, hell, even myself. Like, the day was good, but i was soooooo anxious and kept crying, and i just felt like such a burden. I felt sad because i knew i was going to be sad on my birthday. How frikkin dumb is that?
being sad because im anticpating being sad...girl be so forreal.
it's just i'm so overwhelmed and i want to be okay so desperately
(and one day i will be but it seems endless right now)
I've decided I will celebrate my birthday after I start feeling a little better in a few weeks.
I've restarted my Depressed Girls Guide to A Better Life, Ive been going back to the gym and actually eating again so y'know baby steps.
As they say, progress isn't always easy.
xoxo- a girl who hopes no one out there feels like this because if you do i am here for you
Hey lovely, I came across your blog a little while ago and I keep coming back to it because I read some of your posts and I was a little worried about you.
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of us have been through really dark periods, no matter our age, and I’ve been there too at different points in my life (18, 28, 38... apparently I need a reset every 10 years).
If you can, don’t hesitate to reach out for help around you, and keep writing without censoring yourself (letting things out really does help).
I really hope things start getting better for you little by little, and I’ll keep reading you ;)