today is one of those days....
i didn't sleep well, i was having nightmares and then started getting a headache.
now im up and i want to rot in bed. my hair is dirty and im so hungry but i just want to cry.
my head is all screwed up.
i know getting up and washing my hair will help, and cleaning up the house, too. I just- UGH- I wish i could snap my fingers and have the life i want.

sending lots of love, these days suck ass :( I hope you get through it and feel better tomorrow! feel free to message me through my blog if you'd like to talk, https://barbiessecretlife.blogspot.com/ <3
ReplyDeleteHonestly, going to take you up on that, i've kind of isolated myself from my life right now, and i think some new company would def help the bad days be not so bad <3
Delete