i feel so out of wack. i have nothing.
i have no job. no goals. no stability. no compassion for myself.
i am hollow.
Me too queen. Just remember that it'll get better eventually ♡
i just wish it didnt have to feel so overwhelming but we are getting there!
girl im there with you!! but you got this!
Well, I'm here for you too! <3
been there before, stay strong and u got this. i promise it gets better.
trying my best, just praying for the day i feel better <3
here for you girl<3 i promise it gets better.
tysm <3 i'm here for you too diva
It will get better I promise!! I will be praying for you girl <3 I know you can do it!
thank you <3 You know what makes it worse? Having a good day that feels like a breath of fresh air, and then it's followed by bad news, y'know? Like, geez, give me a little break pls.
Me too queen. Just remember that it'll get better eventually ♡
ReplyDeletei just wish it didnt have to feel so overwhelming but we are getting there!
Deletegirl im there with you!! but you got this!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm here for you too! <3
Deletebeen there before, stay strong and u got this. i promise it gets better.
ReplyDeletetrying my best, just praying for the day i feel better <3
Deletehere for you girl<3 i promise it gets better.
ReplyDeletetysm <3 i'm here for you too diva
DeleteIt will get better I promise!! I will be praying for you girl <3 I know you can do it!
ReplyDeletethank you <3 You know what makes it worse? Having a good day that feels like a breath of fresh air, and then it's followed by bad news, y'know? Like, geez, give me a little break pls.
Delete