Saturday, July 25, 2026

About Me ♡

Once upon a time, I was a girl who thought she had everything figured out. I built dreams, chased goals, loved deeply, and believed that being honest and working hard was enough to keep it together, 

Life had different plans. 

Somewhere along the way, everything I worked for, everything I loved, slipped through my fingers. The person I thought I was, she's gone

I find myself spiraling, trying to make sense of a life I no longer recognize. 

But now I'm not searching for perfection. I'm searching for me

This next chapter is not about having all the answers or being the girl, everyone thought I was-- it's about learning to love me, even at my lowest. It's going to be messy, and honest but it will be real.

If you're here, you're meeting me somewhere in the middle of my comeback, one imperfect step at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment