Monday, July 27, 2026

It gets worse before it gets better

 Welp, little life update. 

I am totally getting fired. And you know what that frikkin sucks. My boss has called me in for a meeting this week to "discuss my future" with the company. Now I know what you're thinking. 

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm being fired, and to that I say, it does if you know the facts. 

Within the last year, I have been in some back and forth between my job and me, in which I basically was like I don't like how you guys treat me (A LONG STORY), and I find the daily operations of the company to be unorganized and often disrespectful to my position at the company. 

To which they gave the generic "we hear you and understand and value you blah blah blah, corporate lingo to placate me," and like an idiot I trusted things would get better. 

OH BOY WAS I WRONG

Instead, they just isolated me from the rest of the company, docked my pay and basically just started ignoring me and restricting my duties and access to company info.

So, like I guess I'll let you know what happens. The worst part is that I love this company and I have put so much effort and poured my heart and soul into developing a community. And now I'm here because I wanted to stand up for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment