Wednesday, July 29, 2026

impending doom

 me again, 

i can’t lie guys i feel so sick. My meeting, you know the one where im 99% sure im getting fired, is in less than an hour, and im definitely not okay. 

I’m just going to focus on not bawling my eyes out, staying true to my character, taking responsibility for mistakes I've made (not that they are worthy of being fired, but I digress), and letting life take the course it’s supposed to. 

It's weird though I’m caught between two options I suppose; not giving up and fighting and letting life take its course. 

What do I do? 

I guess in one hour we’ll find out. Who will I decide to be the girl who lets people get away with treating her poorly and using her life force because she’s so passionate about the business she helped create and run for a decade or a girl who won’t let people treat her poorly but has nothing but a fresh start and no job. 

2 comments:

  1. how did the meeting end up going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not good. My gut was right, I was fired (it's long long story but essentially I tried to advocate for myself to HR/my boss and it turned into me "not doing my job suddenly and without notice i was terminated)

    ReplyDelete