part two of the unlimited free time saga.
if you've read any of my blog, you now know my most current trauma...well, half of it, but we can get into that another time b/c lets be real, ONE step at a time, I'm only human after all.
i am suddenly unemployed & trying to recover (physically, mentally, and emotionally) from my workaholic, imposter syndrome living hell nightmare of a life.
i've talked about daily tasks i've set for myself, you know, to encourage good thoughts/ habits. In the midst of this i've decided im going to redo the house. Make the space I live in an outward manifestation of the life I want to have.
Normally I didn't spend any time at home, but now that I am, HELLO, this place is depressing as heck.
I'm starting with the two most important places. My room and the kitchen. Time to early 2000s rom-com the hell out of my home. It needs to be cozy, warm, fun, and full of life.
Drop recommendations and inspo for the Rom-Com Reno and let me know if you want me to vlog/ document the journey.
xoxo-
a girl in need of a pink hard hat
No comments:
Post a Comment