Sunday, August 9, 2026

𓂃 ོ☼𓂃beach day °‧ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž ·。

Today I had a much-needed mini getaway; I went to the beach.

Now, was I absolutely exhausted waking up at the butt crack of dawn because me and grlbl0gger were, in fact, awake until 2am because we were DIY waxing my legs and watching Pretty Little Liars? 

Yes.

Did we then turn around and wake up at 7:30am to get ready for the beach just to basically take no pictures when we got there? 

Also, yes.

(Well, okay, we took 123 photos apparently, but the sun was so bright we couldn't see the photos and hated every single one) But alas, it was fun getting absolutely smashed by some waves and soaking up the sun. 

I would call today a success: ocean therapy and no sunburn.

xoxo-

a girl who didn't get sunburned  𓆝 π“†Ÿ π“†ž 

9 comments:

  1. congrats on the no burn I think I got sun burnt on my fricken forehead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like, I think had we spent 5 seconds more out there i would in fact have sunburn all over my face

      Delete
  2. also you're a hater because all the pictures of you are so cute and diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee day trips & playing mermaids <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, trust we designed our tails on the car ride to the beach

      Delete
  4. you're better than me i always burn :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way i was applying sunscreen every 45 minutes was like a gun was to my head.

      Delete