Wednesday, August 5, 2026

men are weird

Today I had to get my car inspected because i'm about to go on a road trip and obvi wanted my car all ready. Tell me why the guy behind the counter was hella weird. 

First impression was him on the phone chatting about breaking down some door because she's locked out and why the fire department has to break down the door and blah blah blah. 

Then he says Love you, bye and hangs up, and then says, "Dumb Bitch" then looks up and says to my mom and me, "Yesss, I just called my GF a dumb bitch." 


My literal reaction. I didn't laugh, just that face. By the grace of women kind, another customer came in, and I was released from my burden of acknowledging that man's "jokes".

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. no, because why is being mean to someone a punchline? Not even going to touch the fact that you are at work being weirdly unprofessional and misogynistic

      Delete
  2. may this man never find me... abhorrent

    ReplyDelete